Thursday, April 21, 2016

QUITTERS DON'T WIN AND WINNERS DON'T WIN

A lady was driving along with her father. They
came upon a storm and the young lady asked her
father, What should I do? He said "keep driving"..
Cars began to pull over to the side, the storm was
getting worse. What should I do. The young lady
asked? Keep driving, her father replied. Ahead of
her, she noticed that eighteen wheelers were also
pulling over. She told her dad, I must pull over
now, I can barely see ahead. It is terrible, and
everyone is pulling over! Her father told her.
Don't give up, just keep driving! Now the storm
was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and
soon she could see a little more clearly. After a
couple of miles she was again on dry land, and
the sun came out. Her father said, "Now you can
pull over and get out. She said But why now? He
said When you get out, look back at all the people
that gave up and are still in the storm, because
you never gave up, your storm is now over. This is
a testimony for anyone who is going through
"hard times" Just because everyone else, even the
strongest, gives up. You don't have to...if you keep
going, soon your storm will be over and the
sun will shine upon your face again.
I read this story when I almost gave up on my
dream and it inspired me to keep moving, I want
to say to you today, keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment